MIG33AQUARIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mig33aquarium.indonesianforum.net

IndeksGalleryLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

CARA MENULIS LAMARAN MENJADI ADMIN MIG33

Go down 
PengirimMessage
pusat51
MENSESNEG
MENSESNEG
pusat51

Male
Jumlah posting : 249
Lokasi : BuahBatu, BDG.
Mig33 User name : pusat51 | aQuaroom | be51 | s-a-t- | pvsat51
Registration date : 09.08.08

CARA MENULIS LAMARAN MENJADI ADMIN MIG33 Empty
PostSubyek: CARA MENULIS LAMARAN MENJADI ADMIN MIG33   CARA MENULIS LAMARAN MENJADI ADMIN MIG33 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 am

hi sob...jika kamu mw jd admin selain syarat2 nya km jg diwajibkan mengirim surat lamaran ke mig33 staff..
nah contoh suratnya sbb: .
Contoh surat apply admin
The following is a sample mail that can be send to mig33 to apply for mig33 admin postion.
To: contact@mig33.com
Subject: Application for admin. position
Hi, I'm a dedicated mig33 user who spend alot of time in chatting in mig33 . I found that mig33 is the best mobile community ever created in an international level.
However, recently due to increasing number of multi- kickers, slangers, flooders,etc the peace we had in mig33 seems to be vanishing. It's not a matter to be ignored. It should be well dealt with.
According to my knowledge, mig33 team have selected some mig33 user administrators to deal with the abusers in mig33 . I would like to be one of these administrators, too. I assure you that I will do by best to stop people who abuse mig33.
I hope that you would take my mail into consideration, whenever there is an admin selection round.
Thank you!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.pusat51.wen.ru

CARA MENULIS LAMARAN MENJADI ADMIN MIG33
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1